Thursday, March 6, 2008

Gothic Hangman Says No

Got your call Friday but my attention has been focused on an injury in my close family. Monday I start a project with a new decorator and have taken a rather large cash deposit. I am already booked till April and beyond with various projects. We still never resolved your previous non payment for services, plus you aren't will to match my current rates. It seems unlikely that I have the time or interest to return to our prior work arrangement so we are ultimately in a deadlock situation. All things considered you don't seem to want to produce things on the level I expect, so what use am I as a consultant. A few comments I've mad privately and in public are not something you're willing to recognize or even heed...honestly helping to paint your truck won't really benefit me in the slightest. The way things stand I have bigger and tastier fish to fry or perhaps even eat raw,good luck & keep it up!

With Bad Intentions Always,
Gothic Hangman

No comments: